Welcome to our online DUI pre-registration process
Tri-County Human Services, Inc., (TCHS) DUI Program is licensed and monitored by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV), according to Administrative Code 15A-10, pursuant to Florida Statutes.
The DUI Program consists of:
- A 12 hour Level 1 or a 21 hour Level 2 class and a 1 hour substance abuse evaluation.
- Level 1: 1st time offenders with no prior arrest requiring a DUI program or
no prior DUI program attendance.
- Level 2: Repeat offenders with more than 1 offense requiring a DUI program or
prior DUI program attendance.
- Call the Lakeland DUI office Mon.-Fri., 8:00-5:00 @ 863-701-1919(0) for questions re: your program level.
The DUI Payment Process consists of:
- Credit/Debit Card payment ONLY-Visa/MasterCard/Discover .
- Print Receipt as your proof of registration.
- Level 1 fee - $275.45, Level 2 fee - $420.45. Fees are due in full on the final registration page.
- Both fees include a $5.95 card payment fee and a $7.00 online processing fee.
- All fees paid to Tri-County Human Services, Inc. DUI Program are non-refundable.
- Payment of fees is acknowledgement and agreement to the DUI Program Rules and Regulations.
The DUI Registration Process consists of:
- To register for this DUI program you must live, work, or attend school in Polk, Hardee or Highlands counties.
- Submitting data online and making your online payment only begins the registration process.
- Call our Lakeland DUI office @ 863-701-1919(0), Mon. - Fri, 8:00-5:00 to schedule a registration appointment and to obtain the list of required items you will need to bring to your first appointment.
- Your registration completion takes up to 1 ½ hours and includes a breath alcohol test.
- You must contact this office within five (5) days of your on-line payment/pre-registration.
- Failure to complete the DUI program within 90 days of this online payment will result in forfeiture of all fees, violation of probation and license cancellation by DHSMV.
- Please Note - The BAR will require additional registration information, including proof of class assignment, for the 10-day Eligibility Review For Restricted DL/Waiver of Administrative Suspension laws: For more information, contact our office at the number above.
- Payment in full is due on the final page of this registration. Payment of fees is acknowledgement and agreement to the program rules and regulations. All fees payable to Tri-County Human Services, Inc are non-refundable, even if you are found not guilty of the DUI and your administrative suspension is invalidated.